Health insurance reimbursementFor 2023 we have concluded contracts with all health insurance providers.
Pelvic physiotherapy is covered by the additional insurance. The reimbursement depends on your additional insurance. You should check this in your insurance policy. If you have reached your maximum reimbursement for physiotherapy, you will receive a bill of 49,50 euros per visit from us at your own account.
In case of referral by a doctor for urinary incontinence, 9 visits are reimbursed under the basic insurance and not under the additional insurance. Every year, the government sets the fixed legal amount of insurance at your “own risk” (eigen risico), or deductibles, that you have to pay yourself first. Bills exceeding this amount and covered by your insurance package will be paid directly by your insurance provider.
Children up to the age of 18 receive 18 physiotherapy treatments per calendar year reimbursed from the basic insurance, without being subject to the deductibles.
Your insurance provider does not accept that you are treated with different therapists on the same day. You will receive an invoice for one of these treatments if this turns out to be the case.
Change or cancel appointmentsTo cancel or change appointments, please call or email us:
You can always leave a message on the answering machine, we will call you back as soon as possible. For treatments that have not been canceled on time, 24 hours in advance, you will receive a bill of 22 euros.
- Please bring your own towel in the following appointments.
- We are not responsible or liable for loss or theft of property from the waiting area.
- We are not responsible for theft of property in the building or outside area (car, bicycle).
SatisfactionWe are interested in your experience as our customer. In cooperation with your health insurance provider, we would like to ask your feedback on your customer satisfaction. When you have given permission, you will receive a survey form by e-mail.
If you are dissatisfied with certain matters, we invite you to contact someone of our team, so that we can look for a satisfactory solution together.
To submit an official complaint, please refer to the KNGF complaints regulations.
Under these laws and regulations, during the intake, we will have to ask you for your permission for a number of matters. You can, of course, also refuse permission.
Terms of payment
The following payment conditions apply to our invoices:
- These payment conditions are inextricably linked to the treatment agreement between you as a patient/client and the physiotherapist.
- Appointments must be canceled 24 hours in advance. Appointments that are not canceled or canceled too late will be charged. This concerns a bill of 22 euros.
- A payment term of 30 days applies to paying your bill.
- You can transfer the amount to bank account number NL88ABNA 0556 1717 56 of Bekkenfysiotherapie Hoofddorp in Hoofddorp.
- Always state the invoice number for (electronic) payment.
- If full payment is not received within 30 days of the invoice date, we will send you a reminder letter. This reminder also counts as notice of default.
- The reminder letter gives you the opportunity to pay the invoice amount within 14 days.
- If we do not receive your payment within 14 days of the date of the reminder letter received, you are in default. From that moment on we will charge an additional administration fee of € 17.50.
Document date 17-02-2023